Friday, 11 December 2009

Random Creepy Christmas Scene # 442: Deep Red

When English jazz musician Marc Daly witnesses the murder of a renowned psychic, he teams up with fiesty reporter Gianni to find the killer. They soon must evade attempts on their own lives by the mysterious killer who is seemingly intent on keeping a dark secret buried - the catalyst of which was a bloody murder carried out at Christmas many years ago...

Tenuous I know, but you just can't beat a bit of vintage Argento at Christmas time. Well, you can't really beat a bit of vintage Argento at any time of the year to be quite frank... So sue me.

1 comment:

B-Movie Becky said...

I've always loved this scene. All the wide angles and deep focus = awesome. Thanks for reminding me of this scene, even though it's not a Christmas-themed film. I may just pop it in the DVD player.