Sunday, 7 February 2010

All Things Argento...

I recently had the pleasure of being grilled by Christine Hadden of Fascination with Fear about my forthcoming book on the films of Dario Argento... Why not drop by and check it out - just follow the linkage.

In other news - DVD Trash recently reported that Arrow Video Films are to release a slew of Argento titles in March (just a couple of days before the publication of my book) with glorious new artwork and a host of special features on each release...

March 2010 looks set to be a bountiful month for Argento fans!

Stay yellow.

5 comments:

senski said...

You've got a lot of fans hankering for that book, James!

Matt-suzaka said...

I just pre-ordered mine today, James! I'm also happy to hear about some re-releases of some of his films too...always clamoring for new special features! And great interview, by the way!

Carl (ILHM) said...

Awesome James, just finished the read! Shot up a link to the review on the HBA so we can get more people pre-ordering and see the release already!

James said...

Thanks guys - I really hope it is worth the wait! Thanks so much for all your support, I really appreciate it. ;o)

Adam said...

Can't wait to read this. Argento's work fascinates me to no end. I've already read "Broken Mirrors" and "Profondo Argento" and there's still so much more to discuss. Congrats on the book!