Halloween Photography

"Everyone's entitled to one good scare."
Throughout 2012 I’ve been taking at least one photograph everyday and uploading them here. My reason for doing this, aside from it sounding like a fun and creative challenge, is to try and hone my photography skills and become a more prolific photographer.

As it’s approaching All Hallow’s Eve, and because I’m a major horror geek, I decided to take themed photographs throughout the month of October.

Venturing out into the chilly autumnal air, I have wandered through cemeteries by night and day, loitered around abandoned buildings and wafted through forests at sunset; all the while photographing my surroundings. At other times I’ve attempted to recreate shots from various horror films, stage spooky scenarios of my own, or just photograph some of the myriad Halloween decorations currently adorning my house.

You can check out my efforts over at Camera Obscure.

Here are a few to whet your appetite. Happy Halloween!









Popular posts from this blog

Random Creepy Scene # 72: Darby O’Gill & the Little People

The Soul Eater (2024)

The Deep Dark (2023)